Data that we collect
Why we collect your personal data
We use the information collected for the purpose of sending you emails to which you may subscribe and emails with or about other information about us as well as to properly make available to you the Website, Wendy's Lookbook Clothing Item and sales promotions, fulfilling any order for a Wendy's Lookbook Clothing Item that you make through or via the Website. We may also use that data to prove payment for a Wendy's Lookbook Clothing Item that you order through or via the Website and deliver that Wendy's Lookbook Clothing Item to you. We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of a Wendy's Lookbook Clothing Item that you order through or via the Website to you (for example, to our courier or supplier).
We may also use your data in order to manage the Website, collect payment from you, detect fraud or Website abuses and send you information relevant to the Website. We also need your email address and other contact details, in particular, for sending you information relating to the Website and the services we offer. This includes (without limitation) the following:
1. To allow you to go ahead and register for an account on the Website, which allows you to purchase Wendy's Lookbook Clothing Item. This may include sending an email to you to confirm your details, to give you initial information about the service we offer, and to enable you to commence ordering Wendy's Lookbook Clothing Item.
2. To respond to you over any questions you raise with us.
3. To give you a link to enable you to have a password resent to you if you tell us or the Website that you have forgotten it.
4. To record and track details of transactions you carry out through or via the Website and of the fulfillment of your orders.
5. To collect details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web blogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
6. To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
7. To allow us and our suppliers to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you.
Your obligations as to your data
You must only submit to us, the Website, information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up-to-date and inform us of changes. You may do that through the “My Account” part of the Website or by email to email@example.com. By submitting data in respect of you and anyone else, you must ensure that you have full authority and consent to supply us with that data on their behalf and you warrant to us that you have that authority.
Third Parties and Links
IP addresses and cookies
Any payment transactions will be encrypted in the payment information you provide to us to pass on to a third party to make an order for a Wendy's Lookbook Clothing Item; the encryption will be completed by the third party payment provider who we use from time to time which will use encryption software. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will take reasonable steps to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted over the Internet; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.